Monday, October 18, 2010

Misc. Monday

Good morning and welcome to Miscellany Monday!!


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Love & Marriage

First thing this morning I want to wish my parents a VERY happy anniversary!! Today is their 30th wedding anniversary!! Hooray and congratulations!! :) Thanks for being such great examples of what a great and lasting marriage looks like! :) I love you both! 

Clothes

Well, attempt number 2 for changing out my clothing for the different seasons has gone pretty much like the first attempt. The day that my hubby pulled my tub-o-clothes out of storage ended up being a fairly warm day. This time, however, I just sucked it up and swapped it all out anyways. I don't think my hubby would pull it out for an attempt #3! lol Fall clothes here I come "weather" you are ready for it or not! (I seriously crack myself up!! :) )

Water

Be sure that the cap on your water bottle is closed before tightening the lid...otherwise water will go all over you and the office kitchen...its the little things that get ya! :)

Texting

So...is texting during church bad if you are texting about something church related? If so, then I am terrible, but if not then I was only momentarily distracted...I'll let you decide :)



I hope today is a great start to your week!! :)


Photobucket