Monday, November 08, 2010

Misc. Monday

Wedding

The wedding was gorgeous! Our friends made a beautiful bride and groom and are on their way to Ireland for their honeymoon. The whole ceremony and reception was true to them, which made it that much more wonderful! My hubby did an incredible job (even if he doesn't agree) officiating the ceremony. He had people laughing at the right times and I loved what he came up with to share. It was very special. :) He had lots of people come up to him after to tell him how great he did and one person, who was actually a pastor, was asking my husband where he pastors at and of these other questions, which just made us laugh. :) It was great! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Salisbury!!


Kids

One of my Sunday school little guys asked my why I was wearing such long socks yesterday...I had to explain to him that they were tights. :) It was really cute!


Go Lakers!



Last night the Lakers played Portland. We will cheer for Portland...unless its the Lakers who they play against. This family is full of Laker fans. We have our new littlest recruit. I found this shirt and had to get it for  him. :) We are proud to have a little Laker fan in training. :)


Harry Potter

Our Harry Potter movie series has come to an end. I am sad, but excited too. I am sad because I have enjoyed having a consistent "fun" time with our girls and I will miss it each week. I am sure that we will still do movie nights every once in a while. :) I am excited because its almost time for us to go see the premier of Harry Potter 7 part1! :) I am very much looking forward to it! :)


How was your weekend?? 



Rankings have been reset, so please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



Photobucket