Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Good morning and welcome to miscellany Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! :)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Dogs

I take back anything nice I have ever said about dogs. They poop and pee everywhere!! We were puppy sitting  this weekend and she peed on my blanket and then the next day she peed on my comforter. I was up until two in the morning Saturday night trying to get the stupid thing dry. I admit dogs can be cute, but I'll like them from a distance from now on.

Friends

Last night we went out with our friends, Jackie & Travis, to Bridgeport for dinner. We decided to get all dressed up for this outing. It was rainy and a lot of fun. After dinner we went walking around and found a huge Christmas tree and, of course, took pictures in front of it. :) It was a really great night.

Goodwill

I have issues with that store, but I put those aside and went to two different ones with Jackie. I didn't buy anything but I Tried on shoes (which is HUGE for me), so I think I get points for trying. More details to come, but let's just say I would be content not going back. :)

Ugly sweaters

I have issues with the concept of ugly sweaters for Christmas parties. It goes against every bone in my body to purposefully spend money on something that's ugly because it's ugly. Luckily for me my co-worker is letting me borrow one. We'll see if I am brave enough to actually wear it. She described it as "heinous" and that concerns me.

I hope your week starts out great!!

Please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket
 

Photobucket



Photobucket