Monday, January 17, 2011

Misc. Monday

Good morning! If you are anything like me, this morning you need coffee! So, grab a cup of Joe and join me as we "wake up" together!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Washington

Yep! Again! I loved it so much the first time around that I am going back and dragging the hubs with me! We are going with our friends, Jackie & Travis. I can't wait! I have a feeling this week is going to take forever to end... more on what we will be doing on Friday. :)

I did it!

Granted its a baby step, but I went into a consignment store (close enough to a thrift store, right?)! At first I had a difficult time touching anything. Its a cute little store (very clean, no spiders) with lots of clothing. I finally grabbed a couple of items and tried them on (I told you I did it, didn't I? :) ) and believe it or not, I actually left the store with a shirt and a coat (pics to come). :) I think I deserve a gold star or something.

Starcraft 2

I have lost my hubby. I mean, I know right where he is, but have lost him none the less. I don't know about you, but my hubby loves video games. Granted, I used to play World of Warcraft with him, but we overcame that addiction (seriously! You lose your life!). I probably sound like a nerd, but a girl learns to like things in order to spend more time with her man, however, Starcraft 2 is not one of them. He may be lost to me for now, but he knows how to make it up to me...

Dating

...one of my favorite things about my marriage is that we still date. :) That's right ladies (and guys), I am married and still continue to date my hubby. In May we will celebrate our 7th anniversary and I still get giddy when I am with him. I love that I married my best friend, who also happens to be my boyfriend and lover. hehe! I am truly blessed to have him. So, thanks sweetheart for still dating me.


Photobucket
KdBuggie Button
Photobucket