Monday, January 31, 2011

Misc. Monday

Good morning and happy Monday!!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


CPR Certified?

Nope. Sigh. I know on Friday I said I was getting certified for CPR and I was pretty excited, but Friday night at 12:30am I was double checking the time that it started and I read the whole email. It said that you "must" sign up (because they were providing lunch as well) for the class. Whoops. Apparently "thinking" you signed up and "actually" signing up are not the same thing. So, kids, no choking in my classroom!  :)

New Job Position

Nope, not for me, but for the hubs! Today he starts his new job position! I am excited for him and I know he will do well! Plus, I can't wait for him to come home with the cute shoes I put on hold (hello clearance and multiple discounts!)!! Don't worry. :) I will show them to you. :) So, have a great day sweetheart...and don't forget the shoes! :)

Blanket

Okay, I am giving the blanket (the one that hates me) another shot tonight. I am going to try something just a little bit different and see if it helps at all. If  not, my nephew might just end up with some cute flannel fabric. :)

My Aunt

My Aunt is super awesome. Its okay if yours isn't because I am willing to share her with you! :) She has a great blog called Be Encouraged. She just had a giveaway and because she's....AWESOME she decided to give something to EVERYONE that entered! How sweet is that? She sent me a sewing book with some patterns, some fabric squares, and (because she loves me tons) two gift cards! Talk about making my day! She threw in a sweet little note and the part I loved the most was that she bought the same book so that if I got stuck on something she could help (clearly, someone has been reading my sewing rants)! :) Isn't that just the sweetest thing? I am excited to share the book and patterns with a couple of friends that aren't pros yet at sewing. It will be great to have some beginner projects to try out. Plus, its my very first sewing book and knowing it comes from her just makes it extra special! :)

How was your weekend?!

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket