Monday, March 07, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Good Monday morning and welcome to...

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!


Blog Look

If you didn't catch my Saturday post {which is a rarity for me} and if you are reading this via google reader then you might not know, but I changed the look of my blog this weekend! :) I didn't think it would take me nearly as long as it did to get it how I was wanting it {still working on a couple of things}, but its finished for now! :) Be sure to check it out and tell me what you think! 

Sick

I was, yet again, sick this weekend. Sigh. This of course means, not much interesting happened to me this weekend. I am tired of getting sick all the time. It seems like everyone is sick at the moment. How about you? Have you caught that cold thing that seems to be running around?

Garage Sale

Our high school students had their church-wide garage sale this weekend to raise money for missions trips for the Easter break. I stopped by after dropping the hubs off at the scuba shop {where else?} and let me tell you, there were tons of people! I perused the items, but didn't really touch anything except movies. :) I found some that I had been wanting to watch again and only had to pay $3 for them rather than buying them regular priced in the store. Woo hoo for me! :) I think it all went well. I am excited to hear how well they ended up doing. :)

Diving

My hubby left me for the weekend {Saturday morning, but don't worry. He took me to a movie Friday night}. He went up to Washington with our friend, Keith. Keith had his rescue class this weekend and the hubs went just to go diving. He ended up getting to do the last two dives of his list of types of dives he had yet to try-a deep dive and a wreck dive. He had a blast and was super excited when he came home to tell me all about it. He's so cute {all the time} when he gets so animated and excited about stuff he is interested in.


How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun? :)


Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket