Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, Monday!

Good morning and welcome to Miscellany Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful {and full of sunshine, since mine wasn't...full of sunshine}!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Bangs

This is what I did this weekend:


I cut my bangs {myself!} this weekend on a whim. Later that same day, I was texting one of my high school girls and told her that I had cut my bangs. She sent a text back and asked, "like how?" I replied, "like bangs?" hehe! 
Anyway, I like them {for the time being}. Now all I need to do is get the rest of my hair cut, so that it flows with the bangs. :) 

Creative Juices Flowing

Okay not really creative, more like "follow the instructions," but no matter how you look at it this is what I made this weekend:


pic isn't the best, but my battery died so this is what I have :)

I was home for a good chunk of this weekend, which is definitely not the norm for me. While I was home I decided I would get my craft on and I made these bracelets. :)

Shopping

My friend, Jackie, and I decided to go shopping this weekend. We were both super excited since its been a little bit since our last excursion. I actually had money to spend and wouldn't you know, by the time we were able to actually go the stores were either closed or there were no good deals {ahem, Old Navy}. Talk about disappointing. :( Don't you hate it when you have money and there isn't anything good to buy, but when you don't all  those great things just start popping up everywhere? I think I might hit up Kohl's sometime this week and make up for it. :)

Wedding

So, the first wedding of two in the next three months in almost upon us. I still haven't bought the shoes I need to go with my dress, but I know where they live. Target. I am going to get them soon. I think they are cute and will match perfectly.  :) Whew! I was beginning to think I wouldn't find any!

Sunroof

Nothing says, "its a great day" like getting to use your sunroof, especially for me since the sun pops out whenever it feels like it {which apparently isn't very often}. Talk about making my day! It completely re-energizes me. The hubs can even tell when I have been in the sun. I tend to talk a lot faster for one thing. Forget caffeine {its okay coffee. You know I don't mean it!}, being in the sun for any amount of time is like drinking two cups of coffee for me. Give me a little bit of sunshine and turn me loose! :) Unfortunately, Friday was the only day I was able to bask in the sunshine. It has been raining ever since and is supposed to continue until, well, forever! No worries though, I will survive to see another sunny day. :)

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun and exciting?!

Please vote for my blog! :)

Photobucket