Monday, April 11, 2011

Misc Monday

Good morning!! If you are stopping by from the blog hop {guess who was featured!!}, hello and thanks for stopping by!! My thanks to The McMommy Diaries for hosting a super fun blog hop!! 




Monday Blog Hop


Oh, and welcome to miscellany Monday! :)


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Sunshine


I seriously don't know where it went. I mean, I know Oregon weather is crazy and ever changing, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Please!! Bring back my sunshine!! In the mean time, I am "enjoying" my
coat a little bit longer. Sigh. Spring, I wish you were here "for reals."

Hair

So, I dyed my hair last night! Hooray! Let me tell you my roots were screaming for some attention {and not the bad kind they had been getting either}. I will have some pics to post on that later. :)

Emotions

Talk about an up and down kind of week. Completely felt like I was trapped on a roller coaster and the only way off was to jump! Well, maybe not jump, but it sure felt close! It was just a crazy, stressful, highly emotional, and let's just throw it out there...it sucked. So, although I am not a huge fan of Mondays {sorry, Monday, but I am in love with a different day}, I am, however, looking forward to a better week.

Mornings

Umm...have I mentioned lately that I am NOT a morning person?? Imagine my utter Horror when the Hubs truck decides it needs a little "vacation" and I have to get up at 5:30 {in the AM mind you} to drop him off at work!! Ugh. Yeah, let's just say 5:30 am = one tired and unhappy wife {but I love you, so you're worth it!!}. We get naps at work, right??

How was you weekend??


Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket

Oh and don't forget to join in the "featured" fun and link up to the blog hop this morning!! :)