Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore!

Let me just start this off by saying that I could never be a model. There are tons of reasons why, but the one I would like to bring to your attention is the fact that I have no stinkin' clue where to put my hands. I ask my wonderful hubby to take pictures of me for my blog and then I get self-conscious and feel totally awkward and just feel plain weird standing there. Were I a brave person I would do some ridiculous pose and it would probably look alright, but I am not, hence the awkward pictures of me just standing there. America's Next Top Model should have helped with this, but alas, it has not. Tyra, I feel so let down. So, I am sorry for the lack of interesting posing on my end of the camera.

Any-who, onto my regularly scheduled post! :)

 Shirt-Kohl's...you might remember this shirt from What I'm Lovin'

 Flower clip made by my sweet friend, Jill, at Ruffles 'N Such

 Hat-Charlotte Russe, Jacket-Kohl's, Shoes-Kohl's, Jeans-Kohl's, Shirt-Rue 21

 Shirt-Kohl's $3.80, Jeans-Kohl's $9.60, Shoes-Kohl's $16.06

I can't remember for sure, but I think everything {clothing wise} is from Kohl's {surprise!!}. I know for sure the shoes and shirt are from there though. :) Necklace-made by me, Earrings- Burlington Coat Factory

My Easter outfit! :)

That's what I wore...what about you?? :) Oh, and hooray, hooray! My camera charger came in the mail, so now I can start using an actual camera rather than my cell phone! :)


Photobucket
Don't forget to enter my Brydferth giveaway!