Friday, April 15, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

Here are some of the items that I am lovin' right now {can you tell that I still love yellow??}:



You have to go to the site and see the back! Oh my goodness!! Love it!


I am loving the maxi dresses, but because they are so long I feel silly in them {hence the reason I don't own one yet}. I am not sure that I can pull this look off.

                                                                           

                                                                             Gally Boat Moc


I can't tell you why I love these so much, but darn it! I do! :)



                                                                       Kendal Knot Wedge                                                                 




                                  

                                               Yacht Bow Espadrille High Wedge


Um, can I just say that I am totally in love with these!


What are you lovin' right now??

Photobucket