Friday, April 22, 2011

What I'm Lovin'...Ann Taylor Loft

Its finally Friday! For whatever reason this week seemed like it was never going to end! Thankfully, it is! Hello weekend! 

One of my favorite stores is Ann Taylor Loft {yes, I do enjoy stores other than Kohl's}, so it comes as no surprise that this week my inspirations are from there. Here are some of the pretties that helped get me through the week...


I am completely in love with this top. I love the colors. Its super feminine and makes me think of Easter.


Umm...I just really want this dress. That's all I ask.


It says red, but looks pink to me. Is it okay to be in love with a color? 


This dress is super cute...and so not me, but I really like it.


I am loving the detail on this shirt. I think it would be a perfect summer shirt.


Not sure about where you live, but the warmest its gotten here in Oregon is about 60 degrees. This adorable trench would be perfect for the weather here.


Hello, wedges! Just look at them!! Need I say more? Yeah, didn't think so! :)


This necklace just makes me smile. So pretty.

Are you a fan of Ann Taylor Loft? What is it that you are lovin' this week?

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and have a wonderful Easter!!

Photobucket

Don't forget to enter my Brydferth giveaway!


Passion for fashion? Check out retail management degrees at business degree in





.