Friday, May 06, 2011

What I'm Lovin'-

I don't know about you, but I love Target. I love the prices, the different collections, and did I mention the shoes?! I like shoes! :) Here are some of the things that have caught my eye this week:

Mossimo® Women's Ruffle Neck Tank - Hot Orange


Merona® Women's Shirtdress - Gray Chambray


Mossimo® Women's Ruffle Neck Dress - Blue Ocean


Merona® Collection Women's Tahira Top - Blazing Coral


Converse® One Star® Womens Striped Savannah Dress - Purple



Women's Dolce Vita for Target® Cork Wedge Sandals - Pewter

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odelina Bow Flats - Yellow Patent


Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Ownah Stripe Espadrilles - Navy


Women's Xhilaration® Taki Mary Jane Pumps - Red Patent

So, what are you lovin' this week? Are you a fan of Target? Oh, and I am so proud of myself! Nothing I picked this time is black! Hooray for me! :)

Please vote for my blog! :)

Photobucket