Monday, June 06, 2011

Misc. Monday

Good morning! Welcome to....

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Unpacking

Aside from packing my other least favorite part of moving is the unpack aspect. Talk about no fun! The Hubs is all finished unpacking, but I am still working on it. I am almost finished in our room. I am trying to find a dresser, so that I can be 100% finished in there. After that, I just have to finish unpacking my crafting stuff. That could take a bit...

Sunshine and Sunburns

I am not sure if you have noticed this yet by any of the pics that I post, but I am pretty fair skinned. Its the Norwegian and German in me. The Hispanic didn't stick apparently. I burn and rarely tan {except for my shoulders for some reason}. I think Saturday was our warmest day of the year so far, and it was glorious! I didn't even care that I got burned. That burn will be my reminder that the sun does come to visit {albeit, short visits} Oregon. Sunshine, I would love for you to come back! I miss you already!

Craft Booth

This weekend the town that I work in was having their annual celebration, so me and a couple of friends decided to go ahead and have a booth to sell the stuff that we all make. I had a lot of fun, even though we didn't sell much. I went into it knowing that people mostly were there to peruse and not necessarily there to buy. I ended up making $10 after the booth fee {hooray for that!}. Although I didn't sell much, people definitely liked my jewelry. Made my day. I know now that when I go to an actual craft fair that my stuff will probably do pretty well. :) It was a nice day in the sun and a great learning experience. :)

Computers and Kids

During Sunday school yesterday we had "BC the Bible Computer" to help us tell our story. One of the kids asked if the computer made the Bible. The teacher said, "no, computers don't make things." To which a little guy responded, "they make cds!" Smart cookie! It was really cute...and right on the money!

Well, that's about it for today. As sad as it is, especially with as busy as I was this weekend, this is all I can think of to tell you! lol

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket