Monday, June 27, 2011

Misc. Monday

Good morning!! Welcome to...

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Slumber Party Madness

Friday night was the first slumber party with all of our girls and the first one since they became seniors. It was a lot of fun. We definitely maxed out the floor space in my living room. There was loud Rockband playing and singing/yelling going on. It was a great way to kick off the summer and I think everyone had a blast! There will be pics posted soon...because there was a horse head involved as well...you'll just have to see it. Trust me. :)

Old Navy

I heart Old Navy! Jackie and I went with one of our girls, Porshla, to go check out the sale on tank tops. I found a skirt that I loved from the last time Jackie & I were there, but I didn't end up buying. Well, it was on clearance for $3 and some change! I just love their clearance section! Woo hoo!

Sleep

Apparently, I am not as young as I think I am. That slumber party wiped me out! Saturday after Old Navy I came home and fell asleep for a couple of hours. It was probably a good thing even if it was inconvenient because a tired Natalie is a grumpy Natalie. And let me just tell you, a grumpy Natalie is not a fun Natalie. Yeah, fun Natalie is definitely the one you want to hang out with! :)

Pilates

I love Pilates! Its a lot of fun and it really works ya! Jackie, Porshla, and myself {see a theme?}decided we were going to do some Pilates! It is swimsuit season after all! :) Pilates.Killed.Us. First, let me just says the Denise Austin is hilarious. No one smizes {smile with your eyes} more than her. Tyra Banks would be proud! Also, I don't care if she thinks that my core is my "girdle." It just sounds terrible and not quite the visual you want when working out. We had a blast though and laughed a lot, but made it through the whole DVD...because we are amazing...that's why! :)

Polish

You know that your hot pink nail polish is just bright enough when at church one of you girls tells you that your toes are blinding her. :) Perfection achieved! :)

So, tell me. How was your weekend?!

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket