Wednesday, June 01, 2011

What I Wore

We had one nice and semi-sunny day last week...and are back to the grind-cool weather and wet. Lots of rain going on. So, instead of showing you all the cute and fun summery things that I have been wearing I will be showing you quite the opposite. :)

I am wearing my tall black boots, but you can't see them. It was raining and I was trying to keep my toesies dry! :)



Remember the dress that I loved from Friday?? Well, on Saturday I went to Old Navy {they were having and extra 50% off of their clearance} and found this dress! I love it {more-so without tights, but its still rainy and cooler here in Oregon}. It was on clearance for $14.99 and then half off that. So, I got the dress for $7.50! Yeah, totally excited over here! 

What have you been wearing lately? Is the weather warming up where you live?

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket
PS- There is an amazingly unique giveaway going on over at Rose à la Mode! You should definitely check it out!! :)