Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Wore-Updated

***Updated with pictures! Hooray!***

Due to the attack of the migraines...dun, dun, dun {hmm...I could make my own movie}. I only have the outfit that I am wearing today for you to see. Sad, but you'll just have to make do for now. Sorry!


Its been warm here for us Oregonians, so I opted to wear a dress, since I figured shorts might be a no-no at work. Although, I'm not quite sure about that, so I might just have to find out! :) I love this dress! I got it at Ann Taylor Loft a while ago. It was on clearance plus half off. I think I might have paid $20 for it, but that might be a bit high. My lovely sparkly sandals are from Ross. I think I paid $11 for them. I love them!


Here's a close up of the shoes. I think they are fabulous! But did you see the nail polish?! Hello, brightness! I LOVE it! They practically glow...seriously. They are that bright! :) Yup, pure awesomeness! :)

I think has got to be the saddest post I've ever done, but I didn't want to not post, so I hope you enjoyed the "what I wore" without actually ever seeing "what I wore." ***now you've seen "what I wore"***

Anyone else having picture issues?
Photobucket