Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Wore

Welcome to another edition of What I Wore...with pictures and no blogger issues! Who's excited?! I know I am!! I was so proud of myself thinking that I had a ton of pictures and when I went to put this post together realized that I only had two pictures! haha! At least I had something. Yes, I wear black in the summer...for two reasons. 1) It just doesn't get that warm here and if I wear black at least I can pretend that the extra heat is due to the weather and not the color of my shirt 2) I can't help myself...I really like black. Plus, did you see the sparkly shoulders on the second picture?! Everything makes sense now, huh?! :)

Here is what I wore:

Dress-Old Navy {about} $3, shoes-Kohl's, Necklace-Mano Celebrates

Top-Nordstrom Rack {I think}, Jeans-Kohl's, Shoes-Ross

What did you wear? What is your favorite non-summery color to wear in the summer??

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket