Friday, June 10, 2011

What I'm Lovin'-Dressers!

I am in need of a dresser. Well, let me just start off by saying that I had one, but the Hubs despised it. Loathed it. Couldn't stand the sight of it. So, we got rid of it...and here I am...dresser-less.

 Since they are stinking expensive, I have been "craigslisting." Which is just a short way to say that I find something that I think I want and then no one replies back to me. Its "thrifting" without ever getting anything, which means I don't have to get all grossed out {you know how I get with old stuff}. Regardless, I am determined to find a dresser that I want and for the price I want it for! :)

Now, if I didn't have to think about money then here are some that I would consider:









What colors and styles do you like? 

Photobucket

PS-Happy Friday!! :)