Monday, July 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Good morning! Welcome to Miscellany Monday! :)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Beach

I have to say that after being back in a California beach last weekend going to the "beach" in Washington this weekend was a bit of a let down. I'm not sure that it can truly be called a beach. It made me feel a little sad, not gonna lie. We still had fun though. Tucker {Jackie's dog} seemed to love it though, so all was not lost! :) It always amazes me the, the difference in beaches, the farther north I go along the coastline.

Camping

I love camp fires. They are the best. I love cooking food over a fire and, of course, I love s'mores! yum! What I do not love is the sleeping in a campsite. First, you have babies crying and people you don't know who snore like bears. I honestly don't know how anyone is expected to sleep. Second, its cold at night. The first night I slept in the Hub's truck with him {because he thinks its awesome}, but I was freezing and I am too long for his truck. I was up most of the night, cold and uncomfortable. The second night I slept in Jackie's tent and on her air mattress. I was still a little cold, but at least I was comfortable. I will gladly take one out of the two. :)

Summer Camp

We are gearing up for summer camp this week. It's my girl's last year at summer camp. It makes me sad that I can't stay for all {or even most of it}, but I am glad I can go for even a small bit of it. Its a great time and I think a great kick off to their senior year. Yikes! I can't believe they are seniors now. I remember when they were first put in my small group as little freshman. Crazy!

Harry Potter

Oh yeah! Its this week! I can't wait. Every time I see a preview for it I get the chills! Its going to be great! We have a huge group going to the midnight premier...ahhh yeaah! That's how we roll! I love sharing these premiers with my girls! Its a lot of fun just hanging out with people that you like. :) Are you going??

Photobucket