Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What I Wore

Happy Wednesday. I have been MIA so far this week...my bad! :) I hope you had a great fourth!! I had so much fun in LA and at Disneyland. I will posting more pics, but until then...this is what I wore:

Dress-Kohl's on clearance last year...first time wearing it, Shoes-Ross, Sequin Tank-Kohl's

I never wore this dress last year because I wasn't 100% how I felt about it. I know I got a great deal on it, so I thought, "what the heck" and bought it. I think this particular fabric always freaks me out {cotton? Yeah, call me crazy}, but it clings and I am not a huge fan of cling on clothing, ya know? But here I am...giving it a go. So far, I think I like it, but the day isn't over yet! :) 

And here is a quick semi-glimpse into what I wore over the weekend in LA. More pics to come {I just have to upload the darn things}:

Pics taken in the back seat on our way to Hollywood and to the beach...we had a blast! :)

How was your 4th? What did you do?! :)
Photobucket