Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore

This morning when I woke up, I woke up late. So, I was in a huge rush to get out the door. Rather than try to piece together an outfit of separates and then decide that I didn't actually like and end up changing fifty times before actually making out of the house, I figured a dress would just be easier {this happens a lot}.

And then I went outside. Brrr. When it said it was going to be 70 degrees today, it forgot to mention that it was a cold 70 and not a warm 70 {trust me, there's a difference!}. :)


I believe everything is from Kohl's...because that's how I roll! ;) or I get a discount there...either way...

I went with the short little leggings because my dress felt short and I didn't want to have to worry about whether it was or not. Leggings fix everything! :) This dress is a tank dress, so I added the little cardigan, so that I wouldn't freeze my little arms off {still might happen since my work runs the a/c like we live in the desert!}.

What did you wear this week?

Photobucket