Friday, July 15, 2011

What I'm Lovin'...

Coffee. That's what I'm lovin'. After an amazing night hanging out in line with some of the funnest and coolest peeps I know {and some of my most fave}, coffee is definitely a necessity this morning!


Hanging out in line for what? If you have to ask that question, then I am appalled. Okay, so not really, but I might be surprised. Its only the biggest deal of the summer, and no I am not talking about shopping {but I can later if that bums you out!}.

Harry Potter 7 part 2 premiered last night at midnight and, of course, being the "party {movie} animal" that I am, I was there! And it was amazing! I am so sad to see it end, but I can't wait until I own the entire collection. They are some of my favorite movies. Ever.


Are you a Harry Potter fan? Did you see it yet?! If not, what are ya waiting for!? :) A-mazing, remember? hehe!

Oh, and did I mention that I cried for like twenty minutes. Silently. I didn't want anyone to know {for someone who is as emotional as me I find it funny that I hate to cry in front of people, and yet, I rarely cry by myself}. Yeah, didn't work. Jackie turned to me at one point and asked if I was crying...to which I replied with a choked, teary voice, "no!" Then she laughed.


Thanks, Harry Potter for a good long run. Don't worry. It doesn't really end here. :)

Photobucket