Monday, August 08, 2011

Misc. Monday

Good morning and welcome to another Monday that came too stinkin' quick for my liking...and another Miscellany Monday!!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Ikea & Crafting

Is freakin' awesome! I went this weekend because I needed to buy a couple of things for my craft "area." I keep calling it my crafting room when I talk about it to people, but its really just a table...but its mine...all mine! :) It's been horrible because stuff has just piled up on it and I couldn't find anything {seriously. I lost some makeup on there for a week...but I found it this weekend!}. So, I worked my tooshie off to get it all organized and finished {it was driving the Hubs nutty!}. And now, its glorious! And I really only spent about $20 to get it that way! Pics to come later this week! :)

Hammer Time!

So, while the Hubs was away in Washington this weekend getting rescue certified for scuba diving {trouble in the water?? My man can help!}, I ended up staying home and worked on unpacking the last two boxes from our move and organizing my "area" {yes! Officially 100% moved in!!}. There were some items that I wanted to have hung up, but there was a problem. I'm not allowed to use a hammer. Like at all. I'm also not allowed to hold sharp objects, but that's a whole other story. I couldn't find the nails for hanging stuff up, so I sent the Hubs a text asking where they were at. He replied with their location. Ten minutes later I get a phone call from him that went like this:

Me: Hi!!
Hubby: Who's there with you?
Me: huh? No one.
Hubby: really? nobody is at the house?
Me: um...no?
Hubby: Hmmm....{insert silence}
Me: {insert confused silence...yes, its different}
Me: Um, I'm not using a hammer
Hubby: Oh {insert relieved sigh} okay good. Just checking
Me: I know I'm not allowed to use a hammer
Hubby: I just had to make sure you weren't  destroying the structural integrity of our home

Bloggers

Have you ever met face to face with any bloggers that you have met through the bloggersphere? I haven't. I know friends of mine that blog, but I knew them before they were totally awesome bloggers. I am super excited to have the chance to meet one of my favorite bloggers in person when I go to California on vacation! I always see bloggers meeting up and stuff, but I can't ever make it to their events because I don't like in Utah {not that they are all in Utah, but the last couple of things I wanted to attend were}. So, imagine my surprise and excitement when I found out that where I will be on vacation is only an hour away from where this lovely blogger lives! Yeah, super excited! We are in the middle of making plans for our meet up! Who is this fabulous blogger??? You'll just have to wait to find out! :)

So you think you can dance

I really don't, but I love the show. I am bummed that this season is almost over and that my favorite dancer is now gone, but I am really excited about the final four! They are pretty amazing! Do you watch the show? Who's your favorite?!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?
Photobucket