Monday, August 01, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Good morning! I hope your weekend was fabulous! Welcome to 

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Migraine

This is how I spent my weekend. Bleh. I had a migraine for three straight days. You know its bad when I pass up a trip to the outlet mall. Sad day. I have an amazing Hubby and awesome friends who took great care of me though. :)

Late for...well everything...

I am not an early bird {unless its for shopping or Disneyland}. I don't show up early to things. In fact you are lucky if I am on time. Its how I roll. I have horrible time management. I always think I have way more time than I actually do. Sunday it turned out helpful. I ended up late to church and as I was walking across the parking lot this lady looked at me and told me how relieved she was that I was there. She had been standing in the parking lot, wanting to come into church, but nervous about walking in late by herself. We chatted all the way into church and then went our separate ways. Its always cool to see God use our mistakes for good. :)

Tires & Oil

On Saturday {pre-migraine} our friend Travis showed me how to change my oil. I knew I wasn't going to get my clothes dirty, so I wore the Hubs painter overalls. I did a great job watching. Travis did a great job actually changing the oil. :) He also showed me how to rotate my tires. I helped unscrew the thingies that hold the tires on. Don't expect me to be doing either of these on my own {probably ever}, but I think I get points for "learning." :)

Long Week

My best friend is leaving for a week. She hasn't even left and I am already going through "Jackie" withdraws. She gets to go to California to see her sister {miss you Jill!} and some other family. I am going to have to figure out what to do with my time since the Hubs works late this week and won't be home. I guess I could always tackle the laundry, but where's the fun in that?

How was your weekend?? 
Photobucket