Wednesday, August 03, 2011

What I Wore

Have I got some outfits for you this week! Hooray to me for 1-remembering to have pictures taken and 2-actually taking the pictures off of the memory card! Woo hoo!! :)

You know how I feel about "thrifting" {I just can't do it!!}, so last weekend I did the "Natalie" version of thrifting, which is to say, I went to Plato's Closet! :) I was really excited because I got some great finds! :)





 Dress-Plato's Closet $12, Shoes-Vera Wang @ Kohl's, Necklace-made by me, Lovely Afterthoughts


 Dress-Old Navy...like $10 or something, Jacket-Aeropostale c/o Plato's Closet {with Aeropostale tags still on it} $10, Shoes-Plato's Closet-$6, Necklace-Lovely Afterthoughts


 Me and the bestie ready for church both in white dresses...we have great taste! :)


 Dress-Kohl's I think on clearance, Shoes-Kohl's, Belt-Romy's-$2, Muscles-Mine...priceless

Yellow Tank-Old Navy, Skirt-Old Navy $3, Shoes-Kohl's, Necklace-Lovely Afterthoughts, Porshla-outta your price range... :)

What did you wear this week??
Photobucket