Friday, August 05, 2011

What I'm Lovin'-Shoes

To say that I am excited is probably an understatement. I am beyond excited!! I finally got my galley boat shoes from Payless. Now, you might be wondering why I would be so excited about a pair of shoes that look like they are red {trust me, they are pink!}. I tried ordering these lovelies several months ago. I ordered them, paid for them, and went on my merry little way. Then I got the phone call. They were out of stock. I was crushed. As much as I adore the color pink, I have never owned a pair of all over pink shoes! Shocker, I know!

Then I got an email from Payless, because we are cool like that {or I am signed up to get their ads}. They had them back in stock and they were on sale for the same price that I originally bought them! Woo hoo!! I wasted no time and ordered them right away!

And now, they are here, in all their glorious pinkness {that people mistake for red, but its okay because I know they are pink}. I have to say that although I love them, I was a little disappointed when they weren't as "bright pink" as the picture online. I have a very high standard for what "bright pink" is, I think. That and the picture really did look a lot different. Regardless, I have been wearing these puppies everywhere I can ! :)





What do you think??

Photobucket