Monday, September 12, 2011

Misc. Monday...and I am back!

Welcome to another edition of Miscellany Monday!!


Back at it

It feels weird having been gone for so long and now being back. I am trying to get back into the groove of things, but it might take some time. So, please, bear with me! I have missed you!! Thanks for sticking around and thank you, again, to all of the wonderful women who guest posted for me!

Vacation and sickness

Vacation was nice and relaxing. We spent about a week and a half in California. The first week was at the coast with my family. My parents rented a house on the beach. Needless to say, the Hubs was in the water most of the trip. He hit his 100th dive while we were there. It was fun because my dad and brother joined in on that dive. :) After visiting with friends and family we headed back to Oregon. My nephew had gotten sick during out vacation and ended up getting everyone sick. I got sick and was sick the whole trip back {worst car ride ever} and stayed sick for that whole week. So, basically, today is my first day back at work in two {work} weeks! Crazy!!

Sunday

This Sunday was my first Sunday back and my first one where I wasn't a Sunday School teacher. It was the weirdest feeling walking into the church and only having to go to one place. Normally I would be there for two services, but now I only have to be there for one. I almost didn't know what to do with myself! It was nice, but just really different. I have been teaching since I was old enough to have my own class, so this is a whole new experience for me. This will definitely take some getting used to! :)

Seniors

Well, its officially official! My girls from youth group have finished their first week of their senior year! Its crazy to think that they are going to be graduating in such a short amount of time {I am sure it feels like forever to them though}. Its neat watching them grow and seeing the changes that they have gone through in just the summer months alone. They have such big hearts and really want to follow His path for them. I am excited to see what else this year holds for them! :)

I am excited to be back and to be blogging again! :) How was your weekend??

Photobucket