Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore

I am excited to be back from vacation and guess what?! Since I was on vacation I actually took a couple of pictures {which is fantastic seeing that posting up pics for "what I wore" is kind of important if I really want you to "see" the outfit!}!

While we were at the coast I went for a short shopping trip with my Auntie and my Mom. I love this sparkly tank with the black lace shirt. Ahem, I am actually wearing it today too...hehe!

 Tank-$5 Charlotte Russe, Black Lace Shirt-{other} Mom's closet
Time with Aunt & Mom? Priceless

While my Mom and I were out one day we hit the local little shops and I found this beauty. I fell in love instantly! The shop lady said I looked Parisian...and if you know me at all, then you know that this made my day! Yup, found my new favorite shop! haha!

Awesome hat-$15 Pearl Stripe shirt-Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses- Walmart $10

I had the amazing chance to meet up with one of my blogger buddies while I was in California. This is what I wore to dinner that night. This was also my first time wearing my new boots...yay for cool beachy weather!

Eyelet dress-Old Navy $6-10, Boots-Kohl's Originally $80...after discounts $30, Denim Jacket-Plato's Closet {Aeropostale brand} $10


So, what have you been wearing?! Are you excited for fall? What is the thing you are looking forward most to wearing?

Photobucket
Big