Friday, October 07, 2011

What I'm Lovin'!

This week I am lovin' my hubby. With his work schedule and the other things we have going on, we haven't really been able to see much of each other. So, I am lovin' {and missing} him. He is also gone this weekend. He is diving. I know, big surprise, huh?! :) But, this is his first weekend as an official Dive Master! Hooray for hubby! :) I am so proud of him. While I am bummed he is leaving me for the weekend, I am excited for him {and I already have plans to help keep me occupied}. It may be cheesy {and he might just kill me for doing a post all about him}, but I don't care. I love him! :)

















I miss him already and he's only been gone a couple hours...le sigh...its going to be a long, albeit fun, weekend. :)

What are you lovin' this week?
Photobucket