Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore

I am not sure if you remember, but last week I did a post about fall styles that I am in love with. Well, this week I tried a couple of them out {and have or will try more this week}. So, not only do I have the regular what I wore, but I also have some "what I tried" outfits for you. One of them I was not happy with the pictures, but its all I have, so we will just pretend that it looks better than it does {I'll give you a hint...its the purple outfit}.

My version...I forgot to take a pic with the heels on...I think the whole outfit is from Kohl's :)


Boots-Kohl's, Belt-Maurices, Shirt-Dress Barn, Sweater-Old Navy or Gap


And here are the rest of my outfits:
 Sweater-I think Ann Taylor Loft several years ago, Dress-Kohl's, Shoes-Kohls, Necklace-Lovely Afterthoughts


 I can't remember where any of this is from except for the shoes-Fred Meyer on clearance $5

 Jeans-Old Navy $8.97, Tank-I think Kohls, Boots-Kohls $30, Sweater-Old Navy $8

Hat-Charlotte Russe, Scarf- Old Navy, Shoes-Fred Meyer, Shirt-Plato's Closet $8, Jeans-I think Ross

What did you wear this week that you just love??
Photobucket