Monday, November 07, 2011

Misc. Monday

Wow! It feels like forever since I have done one of these! So sorry for being all over the place lately!! Onward we go...



Craft Show

This weekend Jackie and I did a craft show together. She worked it all day Friday while I was at work and we sold one thing. It was so sad getting texts from her saying that people liked our stuff, but just weren't buying it. I joined her on Saturday and it really was quite hilarious to watch people exclaim how beautiful they thought our items were, to "ooh" and "ahh" over them, to call their friends over to see, but then place it back down on the table and walk away. We did eventually end up selling some items, but not nearly as many as I thought. The good news is we made a little bit of money, so we didn't eat the entry fee, which was nice. It was also exciting to see which items people loved the most and to know that people really do like what  you made, even if they don't buy it. Oh well, it was fun and I did sell some necklaces, so I really can't complain! :)

Hubby

We have been super busy lately and it seems like my schedule and the Hubby's schedule keep making us miss each other. I miss him. I decided that we were going on a date this week, but then I look at our schedules and realized that was going to be tough to arrange, especially since I will be at women's retreat this weekend and he will be diving. So, we are doing a short dinner date before youth group {sorry about missing the leaders meeting, but this is way more important}. I am really excited! I can't wait to have some one-on-one time with the only interruption being our waiter/waitress. I am excited to be spending some time with that handsome man that I love and married. :)

Movies

I love movies. A lot. Lately, Jackie, Travis, Porsh, and myself seem to start movies, but never end up finishing them. Saturday after church we went back to their house to hang out. We ended up finishing all of the movies that we had started. I felt like we really accomplished something. Then we started the second Lord of the Rings movie....yeah, we have to start our "movies to finish" list all over again!

How was your weekend? What did you do?
Photobucket