Monday, November 21, 2011

Misc. Monday

Well, happy Monday!! I am really excited for this week because of the holiday and the fact that its a four day work week for me {three if you are super lucky and get Friday off as well}!



Weather

It has been cold the past couple of days. Our forecast for snow Saturday and Sunday, but sadly we did not receive any. I was bummed because I figure if its going to be cold we should at least get something pretty out of it! :) Our temps for the week are forecast to be in the high 40's, which cracks me up because our highs are still lower {or as low} as lows forecasted in my hometown where our family lives! I love this time of year. The leaves on the trees are vibrant reds and yellows and just all around gorgeous. Fall and winter are two of my favorite seasons and two of the reasons why I really love Oregon.

Puppies

I am not a dog person. The only dogs I seem to "like" in any way is if they are the size of a cat. I am most definitely a cat person. Then I met little Willow. I would tell you what kind of puppy she is, but frankly, I didn't really care and couldn't remember what they said if I tried. All you really need to know is that she is adorable and has, in some ways, changed my thoughts on dogs. I would still want a little dog, but I think I realized this weekend that I like puppies a whole lot more than I thought I did.

Proud Wife

Tomorrow my Hubby is leading his very first Intro to Scuba class! I am super excited for him and so proud! Its pretty cool, especially since he will know all the students since most of them are high school students that graduated last year or his sister! It will just make it that much more fun and memorable for him. :) Way to go my Dive Master! :)

Inconsistent

I know I have been all over the place lately and I apologize. I am trying to get back into the swing of things. A lot has been going on and work is starting to get crazy since we are entering into my busiest time of the year {just shoot me now!}. So, please bear with me if I remain inconsistent. I promise, it won't last forever! :)

How was your weekend?? Do you have big Thanksgiving plans?

Photobucket