Friday, November 04, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

So, I have been ready for a change. Maybe its the change in seasons or something, but what I really want to do is chop off all my hair {hello, huge short hair fan over here!}. If I did though, that would make the Hubs so sad. Here is a rough idea of what my hair has looked like lately:



Normally when I go in to get my hair cut I know exactly what I want and have a picture for her. This time I think I brought in six pictures and told her to just do whatever she thought was good. And this is how it turned out:




Although she really didn't do too much {made my bangs thicker, cut a little bit of length, and added in long layers} for it to be a drastic change, which is typically what I love doing, I am in love with it! :) I think if my hair were a different color I probably wouldn't like it as much. The color and haircut combo is perfect! :)

What are you lovin' this week??
Photobucket