Monday, January 09, 2012

Misc. Monday

Good morning and welcome to another Miscellany Monday! 


Birthday

I had a great birthday on Friday! We went out to dinner with friends and some family and it was a lot of fun! I spent a majority of the time laughing, which is always a plus. My two nephews completely stole the show with their adorableness. Logan was enjoying throwing peanuts onto the floor. He also enjoyed throwing peanuts into people's drinks. Let me tell you, he has a pretty good arm! I also ended up with a small wad of straw wrappers in my drink throughout the night. Logan thought it was hilarious every time I had to pull out the wrapper from my drink. It was a fun, relaxing, and very enjoyable night!

Bike

I used my new bike on Saturday. Jackie and I went for a ride. Let me just say that beach cruiser bikes are not meant for hills. I spent quite a bit of time walking my bike up-hill. Eventually I will figure out how to get up the hills without having to walk, but until then...Jackie will just have to wait for me at the top!

Movies

We watch a lot of movies. Its the easiest way for me {the girl who is never relaxed} to "relax" at least a little bit. Jackie often makes fun of me {as does the Hubs} because I pick out terrible movies. I enjoy them, but most others don't. I decided to put things into perspective for her Saturday night. I found the worst movie that we owned and started it. As the movie was starting {I never told her what it was, I just threw it and hit play} the Hubs came in to see what we were watching. I told him we were watching Glitter {you know, the one with Mariah Carey in it? I love her. I don't know why, but I do!}. He looked at me like I had lost my mind. I finished the movie, but Jackie didn't. I just hope the next time I pick out a movie that she thinks is horrible that she will remember Glitter and think, "okay, I guess this movie wasn't that bad." :)

How was your weekend? Did you get to do any fun, interesting, or relaxing?

Photobucket