Monday, January 16, 2012

Misc. Monday

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! For those of you who are lucky enough to have today off...I am so jealous! For those of you who are like me and are working, I feel your pain. Regardless, lets kick this week off with a little bit of miscellaneous mutterings, shall we?


Snow

It snowed here Saturday night and kept going all day Sunday {and if the forecast is accurate its supposed to snow through Tuesday}. I went to Jackie's house to hang out since the Hubs was working. It was a lot of fun. There were five of us over there just hanging out and playing in the snow. We had a fun snowball fight. I ended up getting tackled and have the bruise to prove it. Also, it turns out that not only does her dog, Tucker, love rolling around in the snow, he also love to eat the snow! It made for some great entertainment.

Friday Night

Apparently, when I am really bored, I clean the house. I don't just mean clean things and pick things up, but more like I rearrange things and deep clean them. This is how I spent my Friday evening. My plans for the night fell through and the Hubs was out playing poker with some friends. Rather than waste my night I cleaned, rearranged, re-organized, and did laundry. Not super fun or glamorous in any way, but the Hubs was super happy and quite impressed with me. So, yay for that! Totally made it worth the four and a half hours that I spent working on it.

Nails

Okay, so lately I have been painting my nails a lot. Like, at least once a week. On the weekends I tend to stay up super late {early...we are talking 4am people} because I start it late, take forever, and then wait even longer for my nails to dry. What normally happens {like on Saturday night} is that I give them time to dry and then I am ready for bed, but my nails aren't dry enough yet. Then I end up staying up another hour until I am ready to fall asleep where I am sitting. I go to bed and realize that my nails still aren't dry enough and end up ruining my work of art. You would think that I would learn my lesson since I do this all the time...but that would make things far too easy!

How was your weekend?

Photobucket