Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Recap and a Bit of Fashion

My, oh, my! Its been quite a while since my last post. I apologize. Between the holidays and life just going crazy I felt the need to not blog for a bit, lest I become completely overwhelmed. I am trying to get back into the swing of things and since its the beginning of the New Year, why not start now?! :)

Here are just a couple of pics that I could find of a little bit of what I have been up to:

 The amazing people I get to work with in the youth group

Our senior class Christmas party...let the good times roll!





and since its Wednesday...why not a little bit of what I wore {or more like what I will wear}:

Welcome to the Kohl's dressing room...these are my new shirts...and I love them!!



So, lets catch up! What have you been  up to? How was your Christmas? I have missed you all and I am so glad that I am back! :)
Photobucket