Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore

Trying to get back into the habit of taking pictures of my outfits has been frustrating. I have worn several outfits that I have loved, but have forgotten to take pictures of them. Luckily for me {and you!}, my hubby has been home when I come home for lunch and has been my photographer...hence some of the faces that I am making...definitely not normal "Natalie" poses!


 Coat-gift from Hubby {Kohl's}, Top-Kohl's $12, Jeans-Forever21 $10.50, Shoes-Fred Meyer $5,
 Necklace-Birthday Gift, Earrings-Lovely Afterthoughts

 Top-Old Navy $12.99, Sequin Tank-Kohl's $5, Boots-Kohl's {couple years ago}, Necklace-Lovely Afterthoughts, Jeans-Forever21 $10.50

 Top-Old Navy, Jeans-Forever21 $10.50 {can you tell I love their jeans??}, Legwarmers-Kohl's $5, Boots-Kohl's {last year}, Necklace-Shannon's Sparklies

Slowly, but surely, I will get back into the swing of things and have more outfits to share! 
What are you loving to wear right now?

Photobucket