Wednesday, April 04, 2012

What I Wore

It feels like it has been forever since I have blogged or taken a picture of what I have worn! That's probably because it has been. Things have been crazy, busy, and crazy all over again. So, hello again my friends! It has been far too long!!

Here is my one and only picture of my outfit as of late. I promise to do better! :)


These are the boots I picked up while in Paris. I have to say that I LOVE them! They are super comfy and I think they are adorable!

What I Wore-Paris Edition







 I would love to say that I have pictures that look different from these to show you what else I wore, but it was FREEZING {our highest high was only on day of 32degrees}!! So, hello layers! I wore my coat all the time. Let me just say that coats, boots, and scarves were everywhere! I also have to say that my love of black clothing definitely fit right on in with the Parisians, which was really cool.

Photobucket