Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Camp! Yeah!







Some of you know and some don't, but Jim and I started volunteering with the high school youth group at our church this summer. We each have our own small groups, which means we have a set group of students. Camp was great! We were able to get to know our students better, as well as the other staff members. I came back tanner than I have been in a long time, but as you will see in some of the pictures my legs still look incredibly white...and they are, but that is also "tan" for me! lol Jim was able to come to camp for the first two days, but then had to head back to work. I was able to stay all 5 days. We went swimming, white water rafting, some went rock climbing, and we played lots of games. We had great discussions and I came back with some really great relationships with students and adults alike. :)

No comments: