Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sears...oh what a time that was!



Me & Jim...with "crazy" eyes
us again...looking normal
edited family pic
edited pic #2
original family pic



Okay...so where to begin. We had been planning a family pic event for when the Harris' came to visit us for Thanksgiving. We decided to have each family coordinate their own colors...got all spruced up...
We got to Sears on time, but they were running a bit behind...no problem we thought...then they tell us that one of the cameras was broken. I think we ended up waiting an hour to two hours. By that time none of the kids were happy, but who could blame them. The adults weren't in a much better mood either. :) So, we start with the Harris family pic...thinking lets take the pics with the most kids in it so we can be done~then the flash on the only other working camera stops working. They told us they were going to have to reschedule once they realised they weren't going to be able to get it fixed. We told them that we couldn't reschedule since we had family visiting from California. I had my camera in my purse from our trip to the zoo. We asked if we could just use that so that we could at least get a pic. The lady was going to tell us no, but she eventually decided to let us. So, we get all situated and then she asks me where the zoom is. I try explaining it to her, but she didn't see what I was talking about...I walked over and took the camera...and then flipped it so it wasn't upside down...and then she was ready (seriously). As you can see from the original pic she decided not to cut out any of the extra stuff. Luckily I had a friend that was able to at least make it better! :) lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, pretty pictures Natalie! What a beautiful and happy looking family! :)