Thursday, April 29, 2010

And the Verdict is In...


Tuesday was a very special day. I have been anticipating this particular Tuesday for well over a month. Why? This wonderful Tuesday I got to find out if I was going to be an Aunt (for the 5th time) to a niece or a nephew. I was fairly certain that I knew which my sister-in-law was going to be giving me, but I was kind of holding out for the opposite.

You see, I just KNEW that she was going to give me another nephew! I already have three. They are totally and completely adorable and all in their own little way! I was secretly hoping for another niece since I only have one(who is also completely adorable by the way)...and...well...I REALLY wanted to buy girly frilly things!! :) I know, hard to believe, right? Me?? Girly?? No way! ;) My husband was certain the we were getting a niece. I probably should have bet him a back massage or something because I was RIGHT!!


Here is the handsome little guy! :) Name tbd...

I am super excited!! Now if September would just hurry up and get here already!! :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations! Boys are a blast!

Heather said...

Hey Natalie!

That's so exciting! I bet you can't wait!!

Have a great Friday girl. :)