That I won a blog award?! Yep, I did! I am super excited!! I won the Outstanding Blogger Award from the sweetest girl, Colleen, at Adventures of a Small Town Girl. If you haven't checked her blog out before, you totally should. :)
Thank you, Colleen!! :) I feel so special!
What do you do when you win award?!
You thank the person who gave you the award (thanks again, Colleen), you share 7 things about yourself, and pass the award on to more bloggers. Receiving is great, but giving them is just as much fun! Here I go!!
7 Things about me:
1) My biggest fear is driving on a bridge over water, have the bridge collapse, hit the water, finally get out of the car just to get eaten by a shark-and yes, I literally think of this EVERY time I am on a bridge! :)
2) I can't wear sandals without wearing nail polish. I've tried. I just can't do it.
3) I love kids and they seem to love me, but I am not sure that I would make a very good mom. So for now, I am content being an aunt.
4) I cannot tan my legs to save my life. It just doesn't happen.
5) I love action movies-and over chick flicks any day
6) I bought a sewing machine in January...and I still haven't finished making anything
7) I love watching America's Next Top Model (no hatin' now! ;) )
Now for some blogs who deserve some lovin'
1) The Tarr Pit
6) Gerber Days
Make sure you check them out!! :)
Oh and the LAKERS WON!!!! WOO HOO!