Monday, August 30, 2010

Misc. Monday

Happy Miscellany Monday! :)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Family
My sister (in law) is, as I type this, in labor!! I am so excited! I can't wait to meet my newest nephew. I am also excited because we get her other son for the next two days! Pics to come! :)

Diving
Yes, I have FINALLY gone diving (sorta) again. We went to Clear Lake (in Oregon). All I am going to say for now is that 39 degrees is too stinkin' cold for any sane person to be diving in.

Friends
Its official!! My girlfriend, Jackie, and her hubby, Travis, are both officially back as of Saturday. I feel like somehow my world is complete! :) I am ready for our diving dates, game nights, and movie dates!! :)

Lexi
Apparently mom's dog (although super tiny) can actually bark. Who knew?! :)

Miche
I had a Miche party last week. I really love the purses. They are kind of expensive, but oh so cute! I can't wait to finish up my party so that I can order my new purse!! :)

Holidays
Its 100% set in stone!! I am going "home" for Thanksgiving!! I just booked my flight! I am super excited. I haven't been home for a holiday since our first year being married (so its been 5 years). :)

Photobucket