Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A Car, a Battery, and Lots of Love

I have sad, sad news. My click on the key to my car has died-at least the battery has. I am holding a potluck in honor of my clicker battery, since its been such a vital part of my daily driving life. Okay, not really, but I was crushed when I thought I would no longer get to use it and would have to revert back to using a key! *GASP*
 Prior to having this car I locked my keys in my car at least twice a week. Since buying this car when we first got married I have never locked them in. Granted, I don't know how to use the lock/unlock button in my car (I seriously can never figure out which way to push the button to make it do what I want. If I want it unlocked I end up locking all of the doors and vice versa ), which is probably why I have yet to lock them in.

On the plus side, I have found out that there is a battery that I can replace inside of my key!! I cannot tell you how excited this made me. I love my little clicker and they way it honks to let me know all the doors are locked. :) As silly as it sounds, my clicker is just a small joy that I get daily (that and getting the mail...I love mail). :)

Off to the mall I go to buy a battery and regain my clicker happiness! :)

Photobucket