Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve & Secret Santas

I joined up with Survey Junkie & Simply Stacie for a really fun Secret Santa Exchange. I was a little leery about joining because last year I joined a different one, mailed off my gift, and never got anything back. This was going to be my last attempt and if it didn't end well I was out for the rest of the one to come. 
I shouldn't have worried! :) They had this thing planned to the T! It was great. :) 


My secret Santa was Laura. I thought it was cute because we both had each other and sent each other necklaces! :) What girl doesn't love jewelry?! She got me this BEAUTIFUL snowflake necklace! I was really excited! I don't have any winter jewelry and snowflakes are my absolute FAVORITE! :) So, thank you to my wonderful secret Santa!!


If you participated in the exchange what wonderful goodies did you receive from your secret Santa?!
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and Christmas Eve!! :)
Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket