Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Be Mine...


So, since I keep getting frustrated with sewing and Jim has his scuba diving classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have started a weekly routine. On Tuesdays I work on making cards and Thursdays I make another attempt at sewing. This way the sewing is broken up so that I am less likely to get discouraged.
With Valentine's Day coming up I wanted to start working on cards for my sophomore girls (especially since winter camp in Valentine's day weekend).

Here is what I have so far:








I am trying to figure out what I want to make for Jim's. I have some really cute embellishments that I think would work, but decided on a card pattern is taking some time. :)



2 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops..I posted under the wrong name :o) You should go check out my blog:
http://lillianray.blogspot.com/2010/01/winner_30.html