Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas 2009

Jim & Logan

Logan putting on a bow he took off of someone elses gift

So, I had planned on posting a bunch of pictures from Christmas, but as I was going through them I realized that EVERY picture was of either my handsome hubby or of my adorable nephew (and combos of them together). Rather than posting pics that might all start to look the same I just picked two. :)
Our Christmas was very nice. I get homesick around Thanksgiving and it will go away after my birthday. I wasn't looking forward to spending Christmas day at home with just me and the hubby. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending every waking moment with him. He is very much a homebody and I love to get out of the house. He hates going anywhere on Christmas and I don't mind (if its nearby). My sis-in-law has a Christmas open house every year at her house. We didn't go last year, but we decided to go for a little bit this year. That "little bit" turned into afternoon until night! We had a blast though. Our nephew Logan was cracking us all up all day long! It was really enjoyable and JUST what I needed to make me miss home less. :) It was a great way to end our Christmas!!

No comments: