Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Something Learned and Something Cute



I don't know about you, but my ears are very sensitive. All the super cute earrings that I see in stores totally bum me out because I know I can't wear them. If I do, then my ears will get infected (and that is SO not cute!). The hub's mom is super crafty. I will have to post up all the AMAZING things that she makes, but that's another post that is coming sometime soon. ;)
She and I took a trip to the craft store and bought some stuff to make earrings. Last night she showed me how to make them and here's what I've made so far:






They are all sterling silver, which does NOT hurt my ears. I have to say I am quite pleased with myself. I am looking forward to making more earrings!! :)

First earrings, then necklaces, and then...taking over the world!!

Ahem...sorry about that! I got a little carried away. :)

Oh, and I wanted to share my most recent purchase. Aren't these sandals super cute? And guess what? They aren't from Kohl's-a shocker I know (and no the hubs didn't disown me for shopping for shoes at another establishment). These little beauties are from Ross! Yup! $11.99! I love a great deal!




PS-that's the nail polish I was telling you about here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Ross. When I'm able to find something there the price is always unbelievable. Also, I can't look at your earrings too long. I'm tempted to drop all packing and begin a new hobby. They're really pretty. I've done beaded bracelets before but earrings always look tricky.

Ashley said...

Those earrings are adorable!! I especially love the sparkly beaded ones. =D

Amy :) said...

oh i like those top ones!!!