Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine in My Day


I received the sweetest award from a really wonderful blog! Chrissy from Lila and Bells gave me the sunshine award!

 This award is great for three reasons:

1. Its got a daisy on the front (my FAVORITE flower!)
2. I am a born and raised Cali girl, so sunshine is what keeps this girl going!
3. My blog made someone happy! Hooray! :)


Thank you Chrissy!! 
So, the rules of receiving this award state that the receiver is to pass it along to 12 other blogs whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. There are so many to choose from. I love all the blogs I follow! The 12 I chose are:


If you want a laugh, a pick-me-up, or just some encouragement to get you through the week I would check these Lovelies out! :)


Photobucket