Thursday, August 12, 2010

What To Wear

Can you hear them? Wedding bells that is!! 

I have two weddings to go to in the next two weeks, which is fun. :) Granted that the two weddings are with two completely different groups of people in attendance, but I don't want to wear the same dress to both weddings. So, I have two. The first one my hubby actually picked out and brought home to me as a surprise and the other is one that I picked out. 

Here they are:

Speechless® O-Ring Halter Dress-Kohl's (I couldn't grab a copy of the pic)





When I originally bought the dress I was planning on wearing black leggings with it (I think it would look cute and the dress is too short to wear bare-legged...I have long legs. :) ). Now I am re-thinking that.

Here's where you come in! Should I wear  black leggings or black tights? I made a really pretty necklace (pink and sparkles of course!) that I think would look really cute with it and add a bit of color. :) So, feel free to give your opinions!

Photobucket



The Two Savvy Sisters